The final quarter of the year is just around the corner and there’s no better time than the present to engage in a goal or business plan review to determine how you need to pivot, then put the pedal to the metal and make the most out of this year.
It has been a crazy year thus far for most. We’re busy, tired, or have other things to do BUT it is highly important to carve out time to review your goals and engage in some course-correction, if need be, before “the fat lady sings” as the old saying goes.
The purpose of a business plan review is to determine the following:
- What sales activities/projects did I engage in that have proven a R.O.I.?
- What sales activities/projects did I avoid or disengage in all together that should be reignited?
- Where did my business come from and by what percentage?
- Which individuals were my top referrers?
- Which of my top referring individuals from last year, disappeared or waned this year?
- By what percentage have I overshot or undershot my income goal?
- If I’m currently not on pace to hit my income goal, what 1 or 2 activities that have been proven opportunity-generators am I willing to dedicate myself to and double-up my efforts around for the remainder of the year to close the gap?
Unearthing the answers to these questions as part of your business plan review will help you to craft a leaner, laser-focused end of year plan to close the gap and hit your goals.
Remember, defeat is only a foregone conclusion for those who throw in the towel early.